- Search and publish news about artists.
- Attention to detail.
- Any article/news writing experience is appreciated.
- Translating text into other languages and creating subtitles.
- Translation of news, interviews into other languages.
- Knowledge of English and other languages.
- Creation of promo banners
- Image editing
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop (or similar software).
- Video editing
- Experience with Vegas PRO (or similar software).
If you want to work on our site, write to us through the feedback form.
Eminem50Cent.com fan site is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet. Working on our site is volunteering. We are a non-profit fan site.
At Eminem50Cent.com, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-site and off. From the articles and social posts we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Our site is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.